Today, after photoshot at my tandas(at toilet hafiz).

Kesha: Katy, what you doing babe?
Katy: Nothing dear, just wanna try to fuck you.
Kesha: really?
Katy: yeah! now look at camera and smile baby.
Kesha: Why?
Katy: my boyfriend wanna take some picture of us.
Kesha: okay !
Katy: I love this pic.
Kesha: me too.
Katy: next year,i'm gonna make this pic to my album cover.
Kesha: make a title is "K fuck K".
Katy: that great.
Kesha: okay, I love you Katy.
Katy: I love you more Kesha.
Hafiz: I Love You all. muahhh.........:q

created by Hafiz.

copyright.lawakpanjang2010.com

4 comments:

bonjour said...

omg .
you jd boyfie katy perry ?
haha !
caya lahh .

Muhammad Hafiz said...

1 week je,
tu pon time die ade konsert kat malaysia,
sekarang nie dia dah balik usa......:(

bonjour said...

ouh. pity you .
btw, kesha legs seems lyke granny pnye kaki .
haha ,
kurang pahala den .
;p

Muhammad Hafiz said...

suka bahan kaki die kan....
maybe kesha memang dah tua,
sebab make up tebal dia nampak muda......

Post a Comment